- No personal items should be left unattended. Unattended personal items are subject to disposal.
- ACM UMN is not responsible for members’ unattended personal property.
- If you use ACM supplies, put them back where they belong.
- No hate speech.
- No sexual harassment. If someone says or indicates with body language that they are not interested in you, then leave them alone.
- No violent acts towards people or property.
- If you are acting in a way that makes someone uncomfortable and they ask you to stop, do so immediately.
- Shirt and pants/shorts/skirt or dress are required to be worn at all times by everyone.
- If a staff member, volunteer, or mentor asks you to stop doing something, do so.
- Follow all UMN rules and regulations. This includes UMN internet rules.
- Follow all state and federal laws.
- No consumption of alcohol or intoxication.
Violations of the rules may result in expulsion from the event at the discretion of staff.